Saturday, April 2, 2016

Preparing to head out again!

A new trip is being planned for the end of April and the first couple of weeks in May.  We have not been able to travel the last couple of years...well, unless you count spending most of last year living in a condo in Chicago taking care of precious Wesley.

Our good friend, Diana, is going to travel with me this year.  Leon has decided he is not up to traveling this year.  I have not put anything on the blog since our trip in 2014, so decided I needed to brush up with a trial run on our new travel computer. 

Diana and I are heading to London for a few days on our own, then will join up with a Rick Steves 7 day tour of London.



 Diana has never been to London, and I have only been once back in 1999 when we took the whole family on a month long tour of Europe.  I have no sense of direction, and Leon has always been my guide, so it will be interesting to see how many time I get lost on this trip.  Luckily, Diana is pretty good in that department, so I will depend on her to keep us safe.

After our tour is over, we will take the Eurostar to Paris, where we have an apartment rented for another week.  That is the part I am looking forward to the most.  I love having an apartment in Paris and pretending that I live there!


I will try to keep family and friends updated once we are on our way.  I'm getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment